Here you find a list of macro photography tutorials and how-to primers which will introduce you to the world of close-up images.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Macro Photography
An introductory tutorial.
- Macro Photography with Point-and-Shoot Digital Cameras
You own a simple digital camera, no manual controls, yet chances are that such an affordable device can shoot very beautiful macro pictures of small subjects.
Let’s see here how to.
- Close-Up Photos using a Magnifying Glass in front of the Lens
As long as macro photography involves enlarging small subjects, a magnifying glass should do. No joke. It works, and it works fine.
- Close-up Lens for Macro Photography
Maybe the most practical way to shoot macro, such lenses are affordable and ensure good optical quality.
- Reverse Lens Technique in Macro Photography
Digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) camera owners will enjoy this flexible technique, enabling them to reach very high magnification factors.
- How to Choose a Macro Lens
Indeed the best tools for shooting macro photography.
- Extension Tubes for Macro Photography
Extra magnification the easy (and cheap) way. Coupled with reverse or macro lens, it is the key for stunning shots.
- Lens Extension Tube: Do It Yourself
Cheapest and effective solution for the making of stunning close-up pictures.
- Stack a Reversed Prime Lens for Macro Photography
High quality macro pictures, the easy way.